The Role: Associate, Financial Institutions Group - Client Support
Work Shift: This is a Night shift position. You should be flexible to work on any other shift depending on business need.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: The Client Support team is responsible for providing client support for our business intelligence tool by holding investigative conversations with clients & driving product usage. Being present in the US, Pakistan, India & Philippines makes it a truly global team. Members of the team get to learn in-depth industry knowledge and develop technical skills. You will also work with different teams inside the organization across many functional areas (Sales, Technology, Product Management, Content & Industry Research, etc).
- As the face of the organization, your regular day requires you to answer client queries while showcasing your vast knowledge of our tools, data and the industries we cover.
- Additionally, you’ll help to accelerate the quality and timeliness of the data, improve operational efficiency to reduce error rates, and improve support survey scores to help maintain retention rates and drive revenue increases.
What’s in it for you:
- Sharpen social skills while interacting with real estate industry leaders.
- Develop your industry knowledge by working with our diverse client base at various financial institutions, government organizations & Universities located across the world.
- Learn technical expertise like MS Excel and SQL.
- Be part of a company that is a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward outstanding performance with growth opportunities.
- You will provide client support via phone, email and other mediums.
- You would make suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- You will work with clients and internal colleagues to help build customized, data-intensive Excel models
- You will work with Senior Associates on projects which improve and develop subject matter expertise
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's/College degree in Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in finance, capital markets or the global economy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively
- Team-player mentality with tight-knit teamwork skills
- Flexible to changes in a rapidly growing environment
About S&P Global Market Intelligence:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.