The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: Camps Corner, Ahmedabad
As a part of team you will deliver and maintain accurate, complete and timely data sets while taking into account the business units global interests and needs internally & externally. As a Data Researcher I, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports as well as information databases and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information. Hence you will gain exposure to different reports of covered Industries, while having frequent interaction with global analysts to learn the industry dynamics and create a symbiotic work culture.
The Team: Hierarchy Management
- Being in this role you will be driving the documents related workflow.
- Achieve personal objectives and contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
What’s in it for you? : This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand Industry dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the industry through financial reporting standards, and enable you to learn facets of the assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
- To ensure that adequate training is received for satisfactory delivery on process workflow
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have good working knowledge of work tools
- Stay abreast of updated guidelines and policies
- Deliver as per pre-defined team targets
- Add/edit data as per process guidelines
- Fix errors as per quality feedback within specified time and report back after completion
- Extract and validate required information using search tools, press releases and websites
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service
- Daily reporting of work performed during the day in the reporting tools
- Timely and appropriate response to mails from co-workers & seniors
- Participate in team activities
- Work on new projects as assigned from time to time as per Company requirements
What we’re looking for:
- A high interest in research
- Analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed with internet searching
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Effective time management
- Patience & Punctuality
- Strong personal integrity
- Good Written and oral Communication
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
- Good knowledge of MS Office– Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Good numerical ability and accurate reporting
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.