S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Role: Senior Manager – Equity Capital Structure - Market Data
The Location: The position is open for Pakistan and India
Grade- 11 A
Data Stewards work within the Content team and advocate for their dataset to the business. This means preparing for CPP cycles, establishing and communicating expectations about the datasets to all stakeholders, setting collection policies and priorities, being accountable for the quality of customer responsiveness, representing the datasets as the subject matter expert, participating in pre and post sales efforts, collaborating with operations on integration programs and the error guarantee, and a host of other dataset related duties
The role is highly collaborative and is focused on bringing together partners in the formation and successful execution of business strategies. You will work within the context of a cross-functional team aligned between Steward Leads, Operations Managers, Product, Sales and its support functions, Marketing, and Technology.
What’s in it for you:
Interact with users, pre and post-sale, to enable them to derive maximum value from content. Lead Integration programs. Work with Operations Leadership to set and / or approve policies around data collection and ingestion of share and per share data
- Document and implement content validation strategy for share and per share data
- Deliver resolutions to client inquiries relating to share and per share data gaps and accuracy
- Proactively catalogue and provide mitigation steps for existing quality issues
- Work with technology to complete design of share and per share validation and ingestion tools
- Set up workflow to ensure share and per share data management for upcoming changes
- Research and communicate special corporate actions and stock trading trends/policies by market
- Create or fulfill reporting mechanisms and forums to educate and inform business partners.
- Set data KPIs and work with Operations Leads to achieve them
- Have an in-depth understanding of the dataset, and the downstream workflow and applications, in adherence with guidelines and policies.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of work experience including data management in a financial market data intensive environment
- Keen sense of urgency and focus on client delivery and satisfaction
- Demonstrated leadership in transformational project management
- Reference able history of successful change management
- BS or MS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Systems Science, or Information Technology
- Knowledge of S&P Global Market Intelligence share and per share data (Equity Capital Structure, Earnings and Dividends)
- Assistant Manager/Manager are eligible, if they have minimum 18 months in the current designation & 6 months in the current division.
- Existing Managers can also apply, if they have minimum 12 months in the current designation & 6 months in the current division.
- Should have good presentation skills.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence