Responsible for formatting and translating non-English content into English language with a help of different software
This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
You will join a very collegial and professional global team, where you will be able to collaborate and exchange domain knowledge and expertise in the department in order to provide the highest level of support to the workflow and department as a whole.
Your position will be critical to support the Translations workflow as it would be directly linked with the department’s important metrics and its performance in comparison to other content teams in the company.
What’s in it for you:
This position will help gain a hand’s on experience with extraordinary formatting and translation tools which are widely used in different multinational companies. Also, you will get an opportunity to work with your colleagues located around the globe.
- Formats non-English documents within stipulated deadline
- Aligns with established procedures and demonstrates strong domain knowledge
- Provides input and ideas for improvement in internal processes
- Works on feedback from Quality Assurance team and managers to correct errors and improve quality of work.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides important feedback to co-workers.
What we’re looking for:
- Equivalent of BBA/MBA BSCS or equivalent/higher qualification
- No prior experience required. Proficiency in Microsoft applications is a requirement. Experience in formatting will be ab added advantage
- Good research and analytical skills
- Articulate and fluent communication
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Overall a positive work attitude
BCL jade, ABPY Reader, PDF Editors
Flexible about making shift adjustments and willingness to work the night shift
About Company (Global) & EEO Statements:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand high-reaching and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.