Role: Team Leader
Team: People Data
Domain: Corporate Data
The People Data team is involved in research and collection of officers & directors of public and private companies operating across industries/geographies. It has operations in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Islamabad and together. The team collects information like biographies, title, roles/job functions, board memberships, other company affiliations, education details etc. that provides in-depth, accurate and timely data to the clients.
The Impact: This role will involve working with the manager on a variety of initiatives related to People Data operations across the locations.
What’s in it for you: An opportunity to lead a team and contribute towards achieving business results of the data set.
- Lead a team of approx. 15 or more individual contributors.
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team and manage workflow of the department.
- Ensure all the team members are compliant when conducting data/information. collection through thorough knowledge of guidelines, policies and tools.
- Prepare various production/quality reports and collect feedback.
- Monitor error reports, data issues and review checks efficiency to improve the quality.
- Lead the performance review process, as well as talent development and management.
- Identify individual strengths to appropriately delegate work amongst the team.
- Communicate with the teams based in various locations.
- Monitor shift allocation, leaves, over time, and changes in Workday.
- Ensure clear and seamless communication across levels and teams.
What we’re looking for:
Functional and Business Knowledge:
- Applies general knowledge of operations principles, theories and work tools developed through past experience to best complete assignments.
- Possesses good knowledge of business/ domain and data/content management objectives.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and familiarity with relational database concepts.
- Identifies problems in processes and provides solutions using standard procedures.
- Acts independently in order to manage projects from start to finish.
- Interacts with other related teams to understand processes and procedures.
- Maintains high ethical standards, both personally and professionally.
- Should be a Data Researcher III or above and completed 3 years with SPGMI.
- Existing team leaders interested in a lateral move may also apply.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Requires working in rotation/night shifts on a need basis.
- Basic knowledge of SQL & advanced MS Office.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.