The S&P Global Market Intelligence marketing team is composed of creative and enthusiastic B2B marketing professionals located around the world. As part of the Commercial organization – with strong partnership to Product – we focus on building brand awareness and driving front-end pipeline. We value teamwork, drive ideas with data, and execute in a meaningful way to our internal stakeholders and external clients. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. It is crucial that you thrive in a fast-paced, performance-based culture to be successful within our organization.
S&P Global Market Intelligence’s Risk Services Marketing Specialists are producers of key marketing campaigns and strategy in support of our division’s promotional activities. Marketing Specialists work under the direction of a Senior Marketing Manager, and in partnership with Product Managers, to devise marketing strategies, write marketing copy and execute initiatives that build brand awareness and generate demand for our data and solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess B2B marketing experience and demonstrate a keen interest in financial services and credit markets. Strong written and presentation communication skills are critical, as is the ability to be a strong individual contributor. The candidate must demonstrate their ability to craft compelling product messaging and leverage the full complement of print and digital marketing channels. Familiarity with financial information platforms such as S&P Capital IQ or Risk Services products including RatingsDirect® and Credit Analytics is an advantage. Familiarity with marketing platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce are also key.
- Work with product and commercial team members to write and produce full-mix marketing campaign assets aligned to the business’ growth strategy.
- Stakeholder communications and support – Collaborate with product/sales for driving the lead processing workflow and provide regular and consistent updates to the product and commercial teams.
- Produce product promotion campaigns, both Global and AMER specific) for all relevant Risk Services products. Including but not limited to RatingsDirect, Monitor, RatingsXpress.
- Collaborate with MI segment marketers to identify and execute sector specific Risk Services product email campaigns
- Develop materials to help Sales and Relationship Managers communicate the value proposition of products and support the selling process of those products. Including, but not limited to; marketing slicks, marketing and training videos, client on-boarding & usage enhancements assets/landing pages
- Develop integrated digital campaigns to promote Risk Services-wide, and segment specific RS relevant content, product solutions and Market Intelligence website content.
- As part of a team, manage AMER hosted events, taking responsibility for devising event strategy and goals, full promotion activities, and follow-up/reporting.
- Management of MI participation at S&P Global Ratings Hosted events in AMER, looking for opportunities for demo stations, and keeping the regional salesforce abreast of upcoming events.
- Manage sponsorship and participation at AMER tradeshow events, working closely with Marketing Events team and segment marketing colleagues. Also pre- and post-event digital promotions and lead-gen follow-up campaigns.
- Support Marketing Manager with the promotion and post-event follow-up of self-hosted Global and AMER webinars. Maintain a consistent understanding of S&P Global Market Intelligence’s solutions and the competitive landscape to draft persona-based copy.
- Create and manage web and social media content assets, and SEO and SEM programs.
- Utilize Marketo to build email campaigns that reach target segments and nurture leads towards conversion.
- Partner with Events Marketing to ensure events are appropriately staffed and reflect our brand; set and proactively collect event ROI metrics.
- Work with Risk Services marketing colleagues to leverage thought leadership content to enhance client and prospect engagement for S&P Global Market Intelligence’s solutions across full-mix of marketing tactics.
- Seek ways to improve key marketing metrics such as campaign response rates, event attendance rates, feedback scores, quality of leads, thought leadership awareness, new content/product/service introduction and adoption, and brand awareness building.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred)
- Minimum 3 years in a marketing or communications role, or similar experience; B2B financial services experience a plus
- Foundational understanding of the industries and markets covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Experience writing persona-driven messaging that clearly communicates solutions’ benefits and USP
- Experience leveraging print, digital, social, and event channels to drive B2B marketing campaigns
- Strong presentation skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Practical experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo marketing automation desired