The Role: Director, Architecture
The Location: Charlottesville, VA Richmond, VA or Centennial, CO
The Impact: We are looking for a leader that can establish a vision for a future state enterprise architecture that supports our visionary technology strategy. You will be tasked with refining that vision and leading the project pipeline to ensure we are working towards said vision. You will take a servant-leader role in establishing, maintaining, and evolving the reference architecture state.
- You will have the opportunity to be very autonomous, self-driven, able to navigate and lead through ambiguity
- You excel at articulating complex topics to the layman (understands audience and speaks to be understood)
- Experience with crafting and operating scalable, resilient, highly-available services
- You have a deep understanding and appreciation of both machine-readable standards and master data management (MDM)
- Expert experience in .NET or Java stack
- Experience with Python
- Expert in system debugging
- DevOps experience, enterprise package/library management
- Experience implementing SOA framework
- Experience with enterprise library development and management
- Experience with API development and management
- Experience working in agile scrum environment
- 12+ years of hands-on, full-stack development experience
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.