The Role: Enterprise Architect
The Location: Charlottesville VA, Richmond, VA or Centennial, CO
The Impact: We are looking for a leader that can establish a vision for a future state enterprise architecture that supports our visionary technology strategy. In this role you will be responsible for refining that vision and leading the project pipeline to ensure we are working towards said vision. You will take a servant-leader role in establishing, maintaining, and evolving the reference architecture state.
- You will articulate complex topics to the layman
- You will work to establish a pattern and lead requisite process changes required to embrace said pattern, change management experience is key to success.
- Able to work with software architects to assist in scoping infrastructure requirements, with an eye towards high-availability, disaster-recovery, scalability, and fiduciary efficiency
- Ability to map the current state, evaluate said state in conjunction with the current strategy, identify inconsistencies, and establish a plan to address those inconsistencies
What We’re Looking For:
- Deep knowledge and experience with network topology
- Deep knowledge and experience with HTTP stack
- Expert in system debugging
- Working knowledge of enterprise software engineering concepts
- DevOps experience, cloud and on-premise, bare-metal, virtualized, containers/orchestration, and serverless CI/CD
- You have worked with various load-balancing technologies, including cloud PaaS offerings
- You have knowledge of distributed cache technologies
- Experience working with open-source NoSQL database technologies
- Experience working in agile scrum environment
- 12+ years experience
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.