The Role: Customer Success Manager
The Location: Charlottesville, VA
The Team: Are you interested in being in a dynamic ever-changing work environment? Do you enjoy creating relationships with key clients and directly contributing to the business? We are seeking a Customer Success Manager to join our SNL Banker team. You will manage our advisor team who support clients that use the SNL Banker software product and services. You will seek to understand how the clients are using the product, and help train and educate the team on best practices to retain relationships with our clients. The day to day tasks involve a high degree of project management, advisor management, coordination, and cross-functional collaboration.
The Impact: You will ensure that our clients have partners to support them in their success, the SNL Banker product team leverages their exceptional business intelligence skills to build relationships with clients and help them maximize the value of our business intelligence tools.
What's in it for you: If you’re a self-starter who’s ready for the challenge of managing a team of subject matter experts on our product offerings, this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Create executive relationships and strategic planning for software solutions clients
- Lead a team of advisers and manage their workflow and assist when items are escalated
- Build documentation and training for software releases specific to each client, adhering to. established SNL Banker best practices.
- Empower users within the bank who have limited experience with a business intelligence product.
- Leverage client relationships to grow the business through client referrals
- Deliver asynchronous training using a variety of technologies
- Contribute to internal team processes and be an active participant to innovate the Advisor Team.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, or similar
- Knowledge of or experience in the banking industry
- Experience managing client relationships
- Background in leading a team
- Ability to analyze client situations and come up with solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.