The Role: Campus Coordinator – North America
The Location: 55 Water Street, New York, NY
The Team: You will be part of a global, dynamic, multi-cultural and high performing team.
The Impact: We are looking for an aspiring HR professional to be part of our Campus Recruiting team, whose mission is to attract and retain early career talent for our S&P Global businesses. The focus of these early career development programs is to hire talent from undergraduate institutions, and over time these programs will become the principal engine that produces the next generation of leaders at S&P Global.
What’s in it for you: This role is responsible for supporting global talent acquisition in the development and execution of a recruitment strategy to attract high quality students for full-time and summer intern positions across the enterprise. As a Campus Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to shape and develop these processes and help manage broader programs. The role is designed to expand with you as your skillset grows.
- Provide administrative support to the Senior Director of Campus Recruiting including:
- Arrange domestic/international travel itineraries and coordinate travel and meeting plans
- Prepare monthly Travel & Entertainment expenses
- Manage and track invoices for the Campus team
- Assist with analytics and reporting of the Team’s progress
- Provide project support for the Campus Team:
- Book and coordinate catering and rooms for both internal and external campus events (First round interviews, Super Day, networking, speaker series, community service, etc.)
- Assist with ca
- ndidate background check process
- Assist with early career on-boarding
- Assist with resume review and candidate evaluation utilizing ATS
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1+ years of campus coordinating experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate processes and activities to senior managers, hiring managers, and other stakeholders
- Versed in campus recruiting best practices – ability to coordinate Superdays
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organization boundaries.
- Experience in utilizing ATS (Workday)
- Strong written and oral communication skills -- comfortable presenting to small/large groups
- Experience leading programs in multi-geography, matrix environments; able to help support overseas colleagues and clients
- Strong business acumen and technology savvy (Yello, Workday, Hirevue, Concur, Zoom, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated strong ethical values and commitment to the highest personal and professional standards of conduct
About Company: At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law
Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.