The role: We are looking for a Client Development Associate based in our Dubai office. This role is responsible for helping the Sales Directors with new business leads and delivering a positive overall client experience. The clients are in the Emerging Markets.
The Impact: The main task is to support new business development by proactively reaching out to end users for training, product demos, and custom account configurations.
For this role: the Client Development Associate will require a clear understanding of how these different client segments each operate and are likely to use the intellectual property and tools offered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
The Career Opportunity: Our team’s structure will allow you to have exposure to our clients and have the opportunity to build your skills across functions within sales or account management.
- Guide clients through the product set up and conducting training sessions and Product Demos with clients
- Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
- Learn and apply the S&P Global Market Intelligence diagnostic sales approach through client interaction
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
- Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations and follow up to negotiate contract terms/commercials
- Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Relationship Management Team.
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
- Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Account Managers in existing accounts.
- Track client service activities for accounts, prepare service utilisation reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes)
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree (a Masters is preferable)
- Experience in a finance role in the financial sector (either at a vendor or a Financial Institution)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (face to face, large groups, remotely – WebEx)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of how the Capital markets operate
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience