The Role: As a Specialist, you will partner with Account Managers to execute client outreach initiatives.
The Location: This position is based in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The Team: You will be joining a group of 19 local team members along with many counterparts globally.
Work Shift: It is a permanent night shift role (5PM-2AM or 6PM-3AM).
The Impact: Our client services teams’ key responsibility is to improve product usage by allowing clients to use our tools and applications essential to their workflow. This in return allows S&P Global Market Intelligence to generate higher renewal rates, drive usability and facilitate our clients’ decision-making process. If you are a self-starter who can work independently, yield quality results on pre-defined targets, exhibit good interpersonal skills, we would like to talk to you!
What's in it for you: We are a results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability. We seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities.
- Based on planned growth & initiatives, you can emerge to Senior Specialist level and/or more and act as a resource for the team, particularly mentoring your teammates in offices across the globe.
- The opportunity will help you expand your business intelligence by learning how S&P Global impacts clients’ day to day workflow and decision-making processes & build industry knowledge.
- Additionally, you will learn & apply the Diagnostic Account Management approach during client interactions.
- Address incoming client questions or issues
- Research client responsibilities, business drivers, and team structure to identify viable opportunities
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date outreach records in Salesforce.com
- Monitor and analyze usage reports to identify outreach opportunities for Account Managers
- Promote discovery diagnostic conversations with clients to assess the viability of business opportunities
- Provide backup support when Account Managers are traveling. Assist with travel planning and meeting scheduling
- Effectively communicate technical concepts to clients and internally with all levels of management
- Ability to determine solutions for customers and get the “big-picture” view of the client from a client relations standpoint
- Proven aptitude for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of the finance industry, players, and roles
- Intermediate level of computer skills and proficiency in MS Office software
- You should have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at a time and remain cognizant of deadlines and schedules