The Role: Data Researcher I
The Location: S&P House, Ahmedabad
The Team: You will join a very collegial and professional global team, where you will be able to collaborate and exchange domain knowledge and expertise in the department in order to provide the highest level of support to the workflow and department as a whole.
The Impact: Your position is an excellent stepping to understand banking industry dynamism, this will be critical to support the FIG Bank Branch Data workflow as it would be directly linked with the department’s KPIs and its performance in comparison to other content teams in the company.
What’s in it for you: This position will help gain a hand’s on experience with world level branches and its translation tools which are widely used in different multi-national companies. Also, you will get an opportunity to work with your colleagues located around the globe.
- Standardization, collection and validation of branches’ address from bank site and regulatory report; published reports.
- Complies with established procedures and demonstrates strong domain knowledge
- Provides input and ideas for improvement in internal processes
- Works on feedback from Quality Assurance team and managers to correct errors and improve quality of work.
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and provides meaningful feedback to co-workers
What we’re looking for:
- Strong command over MS excel and office knowledge with best typing skill and accuracy.
- Geographical knowhow.
- Comfortable taking initiative and demonstrating resourcefulness.
- Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills.
Basic Qualifications: Graduation
- Commerce Graduation
- Willingness to work in all shifts on rotational basis (10 am to 7 pm, 2 pm to 11 pm and 08 pm to 5 am, 7am- 4pm)
- Excellent Good written and verbal communication skills
- Well versed with Internet searching and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in fast paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously and also as part of a team but still be able to function independently
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver with regard to fast deadlines
- An inquisitive and investigative nature.
- A Positive attitude, strong interest in research, flair for writing and an eye for detail.
- Ability to interact with many levels and to face and deal with issues in a mature and professional manner
Preferred Qualifications: As above
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.