Program Manager, Digital Infrastructure
Position Description:S&P Global is seeking a Program Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure team, reporting to the Sr. Director, Head of IT PMO. This position is the Program Manager for the Global Digital Infrastructure Transformation supporting Technical Towers such as Workplace Services, Infrastructure Services, or Information Security. This role is critical to the success of the organization, enabling the transformation of the CIO organization. A successful candidate will work closely with Digital Infrastructure leadership and project managers, defining priorities and ensuring program oversight, escalations and project execution
This role will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
This position is based in Denver, Colorado.
- Lead multiple transformational programs for key Digital Infrastructure teams.
- Lead the development and approval of program business cases including program definition, charters and financial analyses
- Define program goals, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for multiple programs within a Technical Tower.
- Gain consensus on program goals, communication plans, and related project plans
- Coordinate the work across multiple projects and their interdependencies including resources
- Serve as point of contact for escalations, project issues and risks and resource constraints related to the overall program(s) being managed
- Manage the program’s budget and risks and issues, taking corrective measurements where warranted
- Align the deliverables to the program’s outcome with the aid of the business change manager; and
- Manage the main program documentations such as the program initiation document
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology and related experience
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 7+ years’ work experience, including leading large, global technology programs and projects
- PMP or PgMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated thought leadership in infrastructure services across multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment.
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency