Position Description: S&P Global is seeking a Project Manager to support the Digital Infrastructure and Global Real Estate teams, reporting to the Sr. Director, Head of IT PMO. The Project Manager provides project management support for Real Estate Projects with an Infrastructure component including new office builds, relocation, and office refreshes. This role is critical to the success of Real Estate and Infrastructure activities. A successful candidate will work closely with Digital Infrastructure and Real Estate leadership teams, ensuring all infrastructure deliverable's are completed on time.
This role: will be part of a dynamic team that manages all IT Business and Financial processes for the Digital Infrastructure organization.
This position: is based in Hightstown, New Jersey.
- Manage Real Estate projects and Infrastructure deliverable's
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure Real Estate Playbook to ensure successful project completion
- Define project plans, stakeholder engagement, project tracks and resource needs for related projects
- Facilitate meetings including daily stand-ups, issue resolution, and project status meetings
- Dig in to complicated technical details surrounding infrastructure requirements
- Work with technical leads to resolve infrastructure issues related to office builds and renovations
- Support change management process
- Interface with IT Finance, Infrastructure Leadership, and Real Estate contacts
- Serve as point of contact for escalations related to infrastructure issues
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, management information systems, or business with experience in technology
- Advanced degree strongly desired
- 5 years’ plus project management experience in an infrastructure role in a global environment is preferred
- Experience must include Real Estate lead project management
- PMP certification is a plus
- Demonstrated experience in strategic activities and leading cross-functional projects
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Successful track record in working in a global, multi-client environment
- Ability to create constructive relationships, influence, and communicate across various organizational teams, both technical and business focused
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact effectively with senior management
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.