The Role: Business Analysts are responsible for end-to-end project delivery. They actively work on the scoping of proposed improvements, and works with Content Managers, Product Managers, or other Project Managers to turn business requirements into actionable developer specifications. You will work on Cloud based CRM and MI Reporting tools.
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
The Team: We are the premier provider of data feed products to the global investment community. As we continue to expand our coverage - not only in the US, but Europe and Asia as well - and improve our products and solutions, it is increasingly important to complement our premier services with a extraordinary organization of people.
The Impact: This is an opportunity to serve in a vital role in our technology organization. In this role, you will utilize your strong problem solving skills to guide the team to deliver on both small and large projects.
What's in it for you:
- Explore a highly-rewarding career path with room for professional growth, recognition and rewards.
- Build and improve your skills by working with new technologies.
- Work on the backend operations & Support
- Effectively communicating with customers to gather requirements, resolve issues and Guide and facilitate the Scrum team and related processes.
- Build new customer solutions using an object-oriented reporting package.
- Analyze reporting specifications to determine if the reports are feasible
- Maintain existing customer solutions and maximize their usage for our customers.
- Design new reports and interfaces used by our customer population.
- Communicate effectively to customers to which you have been assigned.
- Mitigate risk while handling tasks, resources, and changes.
- Lead or work independently to provide for data transformation, testing, solving problems, and end-to-end user support needs.
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience working with global teams would be an advantage
- Understanding of the financial services industry is a plus
- An understanding of Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences.
- 3-5+ years of direct work experience with any Client Relation Management tool
- Database knowledge, MS SQL Server.
- Communication skills (presentational, active listening, ability to build consensus, agreement and support across functions and at all levels)
- Willing to work in Evening/ Night Shift.
About S&P Global MI
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: www.spglobal.com
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.