The Team: You will join a very collegial and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to asset classes including Fixed Income, Commodities, and Equities.
The Impact: You will contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way. You will integrate into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact. Your position is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, the Client Service Associate is a consultant providing best and most efficient ways for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you: This position is a junior position working with multiple levels of the team. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management, this is a highly visible role with potential for growth outside the department.
- Respond to inquiries for data feed clients
- Provide professional, timely, quality support of our feed based products
- Recording accurate and timely tracking of client issues within our Client Relationship Management system
- Documentation of newly found solutions and product updates
- Collaboration with internal teams across the organization to route client concerns, improvement requests and sales leads
- Staying current on existing and newly developed product offerings
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics or educated by experience
- Experience in Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement
- Excellent communication skills
- Internet browser expertise include IE, Firefox, and Chrome
- Advanced Excel experience
- Advanced degree such as MBA
- Knowledge of investments including private equity, public equity, fixed income, ETF’s, mutual funds, commodities, etc.
- Excel & SQL experience
- European language a plus.