The Role: Executive Assistant/Team Lead
This role will be responsible for working within Corporate Planning & Support and will assist with support of one or more executive partners. As Team Leader this position will also lead members of our administration team and will be required to engage and partner with various parts of the organization, including technology, facilities, security and procurement teams. You will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals.
The Location: Charlottesville
S&P Global Market Intelligence
This global team has a friendly and professional atmosphere; the pace is rapid, so if the thought of working on one initiative at a time sounds boring to you, you’ll like this environment.
- The person in this position will have the opportunity to increase our ability to expertly and effectively support our internal teams who serve our clients.
- You will act as a liaison between the executive team and supporting departments to execute on all required administrative and operational needs to improve business workflows.
- You will maintain standard methodologies and industry standards to provide a leaner, consistent and reliable operational cost structure.
What’s in it for you:
- The Executive Support team is working and collaborating across global counterparts and partners
- You will lead and direct a broad spectrum of strategic initiatives, management responsibilities and functional tasks to ensure smooth operations and compliance.
- Contribution to an engaged, cohesive and high performing team
- Full calendar management- coordinating complex calendars and schedules to ensure effective time management and prioritization of engagements
- Liaising with MI’s shared operation’s team in the planning and scheduling of meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Lead an accomplished Administration team (possibly across geographies) and their unique requirements
- Management of Mid-year and annual reviews
- Recruitment, mentorship and development, where needed
- Daily communication, individual and team meetings
- Maintaining accurate and meaningful workflow procedures
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- At least 4+ years of experience in a Team Leader or office manager role with supervisory / management experience
- Possess experience of supporting and leading individuals to achieve required service levels.
- Possess critical thinking skills to problem solve independently to meet timelines and requirements.
- Possess strong verbal communication and writing skills, excellent time management as well as have a natural ability to set priorities, stay organized, meet deadlines, multitask, and mentor, coach and develop others.
- Be dedicated in identifying and resolving issues before they occur
- Be comfortable working with employees in remote locations / geographies
- Be proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Shown ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, resources and dependencies in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in professional or financial services industry is highly preferred
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.