The Role: Responsible for creating publication-quality transcription of teleconferences and webcasts of corporate earnings calls with the use of speech recognition software.
The Impact: Being a part of the team means getting in on the ground floor of something that is huge, exciting, and significant and is going to revolutionize how transcripts are produced and delivered to clients.
The Career Opportunity: We have an exceptional team that is comprised of voice writers, scopists, editors and publishers who all work together to provide the best possible product.
The Team / The Business: The Voice Writer will report to a Team Leader.
Your Skills: The Incumbent will be trained in both skills and is expected to perform both functions. The Voice Writer will create a transcript of a conference call in near real time. Additionally, he/she will assist the team leaders in continuously improving the collection procedures.
The team’s primary responsibility will be to transcribe operating results conference calls using the Voice Writing method.
The Incumbent will be trained in both skills and is expected to perform both functions. The Voice Writer will create a transcript of a conference call in near real time. Additionally, he/she will assist the team leaders in continuously improving the collection procedures.
In addition to transcription, the team will assist in the collection of other Business Information – private company profiles, etc. Both Voice Writers will have complete knowledge of the collection policies and tools.
- Flawless written, oral communication and listening skills in English.
- Excellent eye, hand, auditory coordination, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to concentrate, focus and deliver consistently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Strong ability to learn and apply new/emerging technologies.
- Previous experience with speech recognition software, such as IBM ViaVoice or Dragon Naturally Speaking is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial markets and business organizational vocabulary is a huge plus.
- Working schedule: Nighshift
- Office location: Tiendesitas, Pasig