The Role: Team Leader – Estimates
The Location: Ahmedabad
Estimates team provides highest quality content of Consensus Estimates, Actuals and Guidance information that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. The Estimates team operates with presence in Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Buenos Aires, Manilla and New York offices with about 500 employees. The primary focus of collection would be working on various research reports and company documents and collect information for forecasted numbers of future periods.
This role would involve leading a team of Data Researchers as well as planning, prioritization and execution on projects or initiatives or processes and sound coordination among other team leads and managers across all offices to ensure accurate and timely processing of data and related QC processes.
What’s in it for you?
- This is an opportunity to lead the team of about 15+ individual contributors, daily management of collection, QC and maintenance processes and contribute towards achievement of larger level team goals.
- It also includes an opportunity towards understanding business objectives and recommend & implement solutions to achieve higher accuracy of dataset and timely completion of processes, planning and execution of projects/initiatives/processes
- This would also be focusing on idea generation that fosters an environment that builds and supports highly efficient teams.
- Successfully lead and manage a team functioning of 15 or more individual contributors, establish goals aligned to overall domain objectives and ensure that expected results are delivered on-time, monitor and measure individual and team performance periodically.
- Creating an environment of consistent improvement, motivating the team to perform at a higher efficiency and foster a culture and initiatives that focus on team building and unity.
- Coordinate with team leads and managers across all offices or other teams as required and work closely on deliverables, projects or initiatives as required.
- Ensuring clear and transparent communication across all levels and teams.
- Own and is accountable for performance of the team and effectiveness of the production process.
- Responsible for collecting feedback, work on testing and any & all other tasks associated with development of collection tools and systems.
- Present and execute ideas for improving overall departmental processes, procedures and tools. Continuously implement and innovate techniques to maximize productivity.
- Prepare various production and quality metrics and reports and ad-hoc analysis highlighting status and/or progress of relevant matters to be worked/resolved.
- Work on workflow analysis, monitoring and resource allocation as daily operational activity.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Good problem resolution skills through effective coordination of multi-sites stakeholder management.
- Capacity to give and accept feedback constructively and provide coaching to the team.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with people at different levels of the organization and across a wide spectrum of cultures.
- Flexibility to work across various shifts including night shift on rotational or need basis.
- Good knowledge of SQL and advanced knowledge of MS-Office would be preferred.
- Good knowledge of Data/Content Management operations and knowledge of Estimates processes would be an advantage.
- Should be a Sr. Data Researcher I or above having experience of 3-4 years in the organization.
- Existing Team Leaders, interested in lateral move may also apply.
For external openings only
Post Graduate in Finance or Accounting, preferably MBA/PGDM with experience of Team Management for 1-2 Years
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.