The Role: Director, Program Management Office
The Location: Charlottesville or Richmond, VA
The Team: The S&P Global Market Intelligence Program Management Office (PMO) is responsible for the project framework used to prioritize, execute, and track technology and content projects. The PMO facilitates the priorities, measures and improves the process to deliver on those priorities, provides transparency into related activities, and manages the tools used to manage these processes.
The Impact: Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career as a collaborative enterprise leader? The PMO is looking for a comprehensive, innovative professional who can bring leadership and stakeholder management experience to a global team.
What’s in it for you: As a Director in the PMO you have the opportunity to work closely with our executive team and showcase your ability to tackle multiple assignments with ease and gracefully absorb changes as they present themselves. Your insight into the happenings of product, content, and client services teams will prove invaluable to the senior leadership team and the execution of our corporate strategy. Overall, the goal of the PMO is to guide, coach, and govern to turn ideas into action!
Responsibilities: In the day-to-day, you will be a facilitation hub for stakeholder management across product management, content management, and engineering. With your acute communication skills, you will be championing best practices and improving delivery methods. You will own and optimize supporting methodologies and processes in areas such as the Scrum project methodology, underwriting, prioritization, team mapping, project progress and expense tracking and reporting. Some of your areas of ownership will include:
- Lead large scale process and tool integrations across the division.
- Develop the roadmap, deployment strategy, communications plan and training materials to insure a smooth transition.
- Establish partnerships with business unit leaders and provide visibility into actual IT investments.
- Facilitate and guide the project peer review and company prioritization process.
- Own the new process, monitor adoption and strive for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Provide Agile coaching and training.
- Analyze project data and build presentations to introduce new ideas and processes to senior management and executive members.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-10 years of related work experience
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master or Product Owner in the Agile framework
- Demonstrable experience in facilitating, leading, influencing, and managing within large-scale, globally distributed organizations
- Project portfolio management
- Agile coaching experience
- Experience in the financial services sector preferred but not required
Please note:This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued work authorization.
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.