The Role: As a Specialist in our Sales Operations/Support team, you will be responsible for providing client support to your assigned team. This will be done to promote workflow efficiency and to support discovery interactions. You will also be assisting the team with pre-and post-campaign analytics and contact-level intelligence.
The Team: Spread across Pakistan and US, we on the commercial front are a group of individuals hired from diverse backgrounds. Our primary focus is to assist in building the front-end of the sales pipeline and to manage clients in multiple segments across the globe (Commercial Lending & Insurance, Commodities, Media and Real Estate to name a few).
The Impact: You will have the opportunity to hold diagnostic conversations with prospective clients to drive and generate sales.
The Career Opportunity: Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward extraordinary performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team.
What your day to day tasks would be:
- You will be promoting discovery diagnostic conversations to research client responsibilities, business drivers, and team structure with the purpose of identifying viable opportunities.
- You will assist with identifying target market opportunities by providing documented feedback on market penetration and competitor presence.
- You will also monitor and analyze usage reports to identify outreach opportunities for Account Managers and/or Sales Executives
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date outreach records in Salesforce.com and addressing incoming client questions or issues falls under the preview of this position as well.
- Last but not the least, you will provide back-up support when Account Managers or Sales Executives are traveling and assisting with travel planning and meeting scheduling.
Work Shift: It is a permanent night shift role (5PM-2AM or 6PM-3AM).
Education Requirements: BBA, MBA or relevant education is required.
Experience Requirements: Previous experience in client relationship management, calling and sales is an added advantage.
- Proven aptitude for problem-solving and critical thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Deep understanding of the finance industry, players, and roles is an added plus
- Intermediate level of computer skills and proficiency in MS Office software especially in MS Excel
- You should have the ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at a time and remain cognizant of deadlines and schedules
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.