We are looking for a Client Development Associate based in our London office. This role is responsible for helping the Relationship Managers to manage existing accounts and delivering a positive overall client experience. The clients work within the Non-Financial Corporates segment within Europe.
The main task is to support account growth and new business development by proactively reaching out to end users for training, product demos, and custom account configurations.
For this role, the Relationship Manager will require a clear understanding of how these different client segments each operate and are likely to use the intellectual property and tools offered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
The Career Opportunity:
Our team’s structure will allow you to be exposed to our clients and have the opportunity to build your skills across functions within Account Management.
- Guide clients through the product set up and conducting training sessions and Product Demos with clients,
- Support account renewal /cross / up sell process with administrative assistance (paperwork, renewal booking),
- Learn and apply the S&P Global Market Intelligence diagnostic sales approach through client interaction: Expand usage into more users or departments with enhanced capabilities by working jointly with the sales team,
- Escalate all feedback and relevant information by using Salesforce accurately,
- Track client service activities for accounts, prepare service utilisation reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes)
- Manage critical activities and logistics for service activities to ensure the Senior Relationship Manager is fully prepared and briefed with relevant research and information.
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree (a Masters is preferable)
- Experience in a finance role in the financial sector (either at a vendor or a Financial Institution)
- Strong presentation and communication skills (face to face, large groups, remotely – WebEx)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Office.
- Good knowledge of how the Capital markets operate
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience
- European languages especially French, German particularly sought after
- Willingness to travel across Europe as required.