S&P Global Ratings
Digital Content Producer
Definition: Designs and produces graphic content for various S&P platforms and social media distribution. Creates digital content, including charts, infographics, high-profile reports, and presentations, while supporting editorial on a daily basis.
Manager/Individual Contributor? Individual Contributor
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Proposes and executes design and layout solutions for content S&P analysts and managers want to highlight. May develop design concepts and designs to meet custom needs.
- Uses standard graphics software tools to render drawings and artwork according to specifications. Responsible for professional content presentation.
- Accepts content from other editors, standardizes content using templates, ensures a professional layout of content, and ensures timely and accurate publication of content.
Functional and Business Knowledge: Has basic knowledge of production activities and publishing technology as well as editorial processes. Ideally, the candidate will have experience in the Financial Services industry or similarly regulated industry.
Problem Solving: Demonstrates proficiency and effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
Interactions: Exchanges complex information related to assigned activities with peers and managers.
Typical Scope & Impact: Participates in production and post-production activities as needed. Assigned to specific products for design responsibilities.
Minimum and Preferred Education:
- BA/BS, preferably in communications, journalism or graphic design.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills:
- 2 years plus of progressively complex related experience preferred
- Previous experience in editorial and digital production
- Proven experience in desktop publishing
- Proven experience in data visualization
- Must have strong interest in financial markets
- Some experience with writing and editing skills, and editorial “voice” is desirable
- Ability to work well on a global team and effectively collaborate with editors, designers, IT, and marketers to ensure that content presentation and delivery is orchestrated and well-executed
- Proficiency with graphics and publishing software.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.