Sales Representative- Global Market Intelligence, Frankfurt.
The Role: S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking a Sales Representative for our Commercial Lending & Insurance Division. In this role you are responsible for promoting and consultatively selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. You will identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects and execute sales strategy collaborate with sales members, client services, product management, operations, technology, and legal to optimize product and service delivery.
The Impact: In this role you will get to work with diverse clients within the Commercial Lending & Insurance segment in Europe which includes commercial banks and insurance companies. Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have direct impact for future advancement of the business. In doing so you will get to learn their business and help clients identify needs, whilst providing solutions utilizing our products and to.
The Team: The team is composed of experienced professionals within financial institutions industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value partnership and it is crucial that you are a great teammate in order to be successful within our organization.
What's In It For You: By being a key player within the sales team, you will have the opportunity to work with the major key clients across the Commercial Lending & Insurance space. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as committing to the growth of the organization.
· Maintain total sales at or above quota
· Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
· Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
· Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
· Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
· Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
· Maintain focused approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
· Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the relationship management group.
· Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
· Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Relationship Managers in existing accounts.
What We're Looking For: We are looking for an individual that has a confirmed, repeatable sales process, with shown success selling into complex spaces with a complex product.
· Fluency in German and English
· Relevant industry experience and a consistent record in consultative sales
· Strong communication, organization, presentation and negotiation skills
· Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, commerce or related subjects
· Experience selling into the financial services space
· Background in selling data analytical software platforms
· Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, and tackling competitive situations
About S&P Global
S&P Global includes Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, S&P Capital IQ, S&P Dow Jones Indices and Platts. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.
Additional information is available at www.spglobal.com/careers
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster@SPGlobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.