The Role: Market Data Steward – Real Time Data
The Location: Centennial, CO
S&P Global Market Intelligence
The Team: Data Stewards work within the Content team and advocate for their dataset to the business. This means preparing for CPP cycles, establishing and communicating expectations about the datasets to all partners, setting collection policies and priorities, being accountable for the quality of customer responsiveness, representing the datasets as the subject matter authority, participating in pre and post sales efforts, collaborating with operations on integration programs and the error guarantee, and a host of other dataset related duties.
The Impact: The role is highly collaborative and is passionate about bringing together partners in the formation and successful execution of business strategies. You will work with a cross-functional team aligned between Steward Leads, Operations Managers, Product, Sales and its support functions, Marketing, and Technology.
What’s in it for you:
- Dynamic team environment
- Tremendous opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Learn about market dynamics
- Brainstorm with colleagues who share deep knowledge and passion about the sectors they cover.
- Enjoy a casual working environment
- Work with third party vendor per exchange for various asset classes
- Deliver resolutions to client inquiries relating to any real time pricing data accuracy
- Work with technology teams to complete design of validation tools
- Work with Operations Leadership to set and / or approve policies around data collection and ingestion
- Build or fulfill reporting mechanisms and forums to educate and inform business partners
- Set data critical metrics and work with leads to achieve them
- Interact with users, pre and post-sale, to enable them to derive maximum value from content
- Have an in-depth understanding of the dataset, and the downstream workflow and applications, in adherence with guidelines and policies
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of work experience including data management in a financial market data intensive environment
- SQL skills and technical aptitude is a requirement
- Keen sense of urgency and focus on client delivery and satisfaction
- Proven leadership in groundbreaking project management
- Referenceable history of successful change management
- BS or MS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Systems Science, or Information Technology
- Strong communication skills
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.