The Role: Salesforce Data Steward
The Location: Silver City 2, Pasig City
The Team: The Salesforce Data Steward is an integral part of the SFDC Platts product team who is responsible for data quality in collaboration with their stakeholders, to ensure efficient data maintenance on the SFDC Platts Platform.
The Impact: This position is responsible for maintaining clean data, working with the tech team to eliminate duplicates and resolving any data discrepancies in the SFDC environment.
What’s in it for you:
- The Data Steward will be responsible for managing and prioritizing activities to mitigate data quality risks and issues.
- You will also take the initiative in developing strategies to maintain data integrity in the most efficient manner.
- Take ownership of updating and maintaining accurate data on the SFDC Platts platform
- Understand all business process in relation to SFDC and how data integrity is impacted
- Identifying duplicates and working with tech team to merge data
- Introduce data best practices and user behavior management strategies to maintain data integrity
- Work with multiple tech teams integrated with SFDC to ensure data accuracy for downstream systems
- Assist with all data cleanup efforts
- Communicate with end users to gather missing information to ensure data accuracy
- Develop strategies to clean up data and for duplicate prevention
- Produce and maintain data governance documentation
- Provide data governance perspective on Salesforce releases
- Create reporting and analytics on data cleanliness of platform
- Assist with UAT testing when needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years working with databases and/or CRM
- Excellent attention to detail with great time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills with large amounts of data
- Strong problem solving skills with an innate curiosity and desire to question the status quo
- Expertise in improving data quality to improve business processes and accuracy
- Able to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Salesforce Admin Certificate preferred
- Must be willing to work in a night shift schedule.