The Role: Associate Creative Director, Experiential
The Location: Washington, D.C.
The Team: The Creative team at S&P Global provides the expertise and imagination to produce quintessential brand experiences. We are creative catalysts that breathe inspiration and innovation into everything we create, and we epitomize the essence of our brand.
The Impact: The Experiential Associate Creative Director’s role will architect all events that are directly connected to product promotion, sales leads and brand promotion for the entire company. This position will have the opportunity to create impact to the markets we serve by generating leads and sponsorships. This will be an individual contributor role.
What’s in it for you:
- Work closely with the ECD and CD to act in a creative leadership role with business partners, brand and digital leadership and creative team.
- Partner with Brand, Events, Digital and Divisional leadership to ideate, create campaign concepts, strategize and develop event experiences
- Strategically communicate and present concepts to a variety of business partners within the company on a global scale.
- Direct, develop, lead and mentor creative staff on projects requiring strategic graphic concepts
- Uphold brand identity and lead creative strategy, focusing on event experience.
- Set and maintain design excellence, creative thinking, and brand identity though all event touch-points produced by the Creative team.
- Communicate design strategy when interpreting and maintaining brand guidelines.
- A clear understanding of design centered processes as well as proven methodologies for identifying and solving problems.
- Develop superior familiarity of brand guidelines and acceptable interpretations for each division.
- Develop a solid understanding of business partners market, objectives, product and their customers.
- Ensure and assist in the development of creative brief for marketing and communication initiatives.
What We’re Looking
- The ideal candidate should be a creative professional who feels comfortable working in a corporate environment.
- Highly preferred to have at least 7+ years agency or in-house experience
- Brand and experiential design experience
- B2B experience desirable
- Tech savvy! As the company continues to evolve, we look to bring on new innovative technology
- Interactive experience
- Ability to guide a team of professional designers into translating concepts into compelling layouts using content provided by marketing and editor disciplines and methods.
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-creatives
- Comfortable presenting to various managerial levels within the organization
- Proficiently knowledgeable in all industry standard programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat, and MAC systems. After Effects, Dreamweaver, and SCC. 3D Rendering
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of credit ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include S&P Global Ratings, S&P Global Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and S&P Global Platts. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com
To all recruitment agencies: S&P Global does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law
Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.