12 Month FTC (maternity cover)
The Role: Senior Specialist –Transaction Processor
The Location: EMEA
The Team: The candidate will be part of the Order Administration global team for Platts Billing and Fulfilment.
The Impact: The candidate will be responsible for providing an optimum customer experience during the purchase and delivery portion of the sales cycle for Platts and responsible for invoice presentation in accordance with the customer’s orders.
What’s in it for you: A global role, with the opportunity to fully support the Global Majors & Strategic Sales and Regional Sales Teams as needed with the goal of providing premium service levels to support the Sales Process
The candidate will be responsible for all transactions in Oracle 11i for all customer orders, including new orders, revisions, cancellations, consolidations, renewals, trials and internal complimentary orders. This includes interfacing with Sales on the interpretation and/or preparation of the customer’s paper contract, adherence to pricing policies, adherence to Oracle11i billing & revenue recognition policies, adherence to S&P’s Accounts Receivable / Collections policies, adherence of the product perquisite policies and presentation of the invoice to the customer. On a daily basis the candidate will act as liaison position between Sales, Customer Care and the offshore OA Tier 1 group with the goal of optimizing the customer experience for all orders and problem resolution.This role is responsible for Global orders, with an emphasis on Global majors and Strategic Customers, as well as highly complex orders for Mid-Market. This position requires frequent interaction with Commercial Sales Rep to provide pro-active information and support on all aspects of the billing and fulfillment process, during the entire sales / renewal cycle. This position supports all the Sales staff in regional offices as needed.
The job also entails interacting with all Channel Partners to ensure 100% reconciliation between Oracle 11i billing and proper product fulfillment.
In addition, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Responsible for assisting in the testing and implementation of CRM/Sales Force as required.
- Responsible for assisting in testing, implementation of the Oracle 11i replacement system as required.
- Responsible for the Core Billing Tasks in Orace11i by either doing the task or monitoring the task completion. Examples: paper invoice monitoring and mailing, Special projects assigned to your team members.
- May be asked to be a “Process Champion/SME” for a specific task. A ‘Process Champion/SME” does the process, checks the documentation and cross-trains their colleagues.
- May be asked to be a “Product Champion/SME” for a specific product line. A ‘Product Champion/SME” does the process, checks the documentation and cross-trains their colleagues
- Responsible for properly adhering to policy of using CRM for all intake of work or reporting all work in CRM. CRM is used for all monthly metrics and includes new orders, renewals, interactions & escalations.
- Participate in the Oracle monthly system close by increasing work hours during the last several days before the system close. Limit vacation during this time period.
- May be asked to take part in Audit
- High level proficiency in contract administration
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to proactively handle issues, find resolution and make recommendations
- Demonstrates excellence in customer service skills with ability to handle difficult interactions
- Ability to manage time and multiple responsibilities effectively
- Must be thorough, detail-oriented, highly organized and able to perform with a high level of accuracy under pressure
- Excellent team-player with ability to use good judgment
- Ability to work well with people at all levels including external customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong commitment to meeting goals
- Ability to quickly master new technologies.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to continuously changing environment.
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Oracle 11i Billing & /Fulfillment Experience: 1-3 years
- Knowledge of Salesforce, desirable
- Must be proficient in Excel