Role : Intern
What’s in it for Intern?
The current opening is with S&P’s Transactions division that publishes Mergers & Acquisitions and Capital Market
The Intern will gain in-depth exposure to one of the many covered regions, while having frequent interaction with the team globally to learn the industry dynamics with a passion to create a symbiotic work culture.
This position is an excellent stepping stone to understand the global transaction market dynamism, that will allow
you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market, and enable you to learn the various facets of the
assigned industry, and as well as apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities.
The Transactions team is a global, diverse and cohesive “family” committed to S&P clients and data quality. Thegroup is dedicated to the “3Es”— Education on the covered industry, Encouragement of creativity & idea sharing,and Empowerment for long-term career success. We provide you with fast paced work environment, where wehear our people’s voice and their performance is valued.
What he’ll work on:
• Reviewing financial publications from Stock Exchanges & Regulatory Authorities for relevant information
• Tracking and collecting comprehensive information/ data in a proprietary database according to S&P’sguidelines for assigned vertical
• Keeping up-to-date on industry trends and reporting standards
• Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine
procedures and processes to improve accuracy
What we look for:
• MBA Finance/ M.COM/ candidates with good academic background
• Decent typing skills with familiarity in MS Office & Internet browsing
• Knowledge of corporate finance, accounting and valuation methodologies
• Fair understanding of financial statements and different line items
• Strong attention to detail and persistent approach to work
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
Compensation Details:- 16K per Month (Based on the performance and business needs we will convert full time roles.)
Duration : 1 Year
Shifts: Should be willing to work in any shift
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.”