The Role: Associate, Enterprise Client Support
The Location: The Analyst would be assigned at the Makati Office.
The Team / The Business: The Analyst will join a very collegial and professional team where you will be able to gain broad knowledge within the financial world related to all asset classes including, fixed income, commodities, equities, etc.
The Impact: The position will be able to contribute to the team and company in a meaningful way. They will be integrated into a group with high expectations and can expect to have a meaningful impact. This position as an Analyst is critical as it is the link between the end-user and our products. Combining an expertise in our products with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, the Analyst is a consultant providing best and most efficient way for our clients to achieve quality results.
What’s in it for you: This position will be working with multiple levels on the team. There is the potential for advancement, learning and overall career development depending on individual performance and company need. Due to frequent interactions with sales and product management this is a high visibility role with very high potential for growth outside the department as well.
- Answering in bound phone calls, emails and other communication from Xpressfeed clients as they relate to client support.
- Consistently make proactive suggestions in regards to product usability, presentation, and data quality.
- Exercise independent judgment during user acceptance testing in developing test plans and when evaluating the results of testing
- Working with senior analysts on projects that improve and develop subject matter expertise.
- Serves as backup for Sales calls when no sales staff is available.
- Working with senior analysts on projects assigned by managers.
- Partner with Account Managers and Sales teams on training opportunities and client demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field.
- Strong financial knowledge is expected in this position. Preferably candidates with at least 1 years of relevant experience in a related field. Knowledge of corporate accounting statements such as the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statement is a plus.
- Excellent communications skill is required in this position.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel. SQL experience is an advantage but not required.
- Integrity, honesty, a positive attitude, strong attention to details, and a desire to help people are all essential.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must be willing to work in the night shift shifts.