The Role: Client Development Associate- Banks
Location: Santa Monica, CA
The Team: Client Development Associates (CDA) are responsible for managing existing accounts, delivering a positive overall client experience, and supporting account growth and new business development. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain exposure and build a career in account management.
The Impact: CDAs are part of the Commercial Organization and serve as a primary point of contact with clients. Their daily interaction with clients directly impacts revenue retention and growth. By working with clients in the field daily, CDAs educate and spread awareness in the market place about S&P Global Market Intelligence’s capabilities. CDAs also interact with clients to achieve a deep understanding of client business models, issues and needs.
What's in it for you? :
- Collaborative work environment, with regular mentoring from peers and leadership
- Unlimited growth potential
- Flexible work environment
- High visibility role, interacting with existing and potential clients daily
- Provide high touch client service to gain user acceptance and have services integrated into client workflow
- Deliver client training (on-site and via WebEx) on product functionality and new releases specific to user job function
- Monitor product usage to ensure client retention and identify upsell opportunities
- Work and coordinate with Sales Reps in account planning and renewals
- Track market and customer developments and trends
- Understand customer problems and suggests ways to help clients address them
- Accountable for contributing to the achievement of sales goals for the assigned sales team and retention of revenue
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- 1-3 years’ work experience (2 years of experience in financial services industry preferred)
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles is a plus
- Strong presentation, multitasking and customer service skills
- Positive, proactive attitude and ability to work well in teams
- Proved record of maintaining strong relationships with senior members of client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional skills in listening to clients, articulating ideas and complex information in a clear and structured manner
- Demonstrate sound ability to analyze client information quickly, respond logically, and use data to influence client purchase decisions
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.