Role: Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, where the work changes daily? You are responsible, through directly supporting a sales team, promoting and consultatively selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. You will identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects and execute sales strategy collaboratively with sales members, client services, product management, operations, technology, and legal to optimize product and service delivery. You will assist with the sale of a complex suite of investment management products for financial analysis, backtesting, natural language processing, portfolio construction and optimization, and more.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have direct impact for future growth. In doing so you will get help clients identify needs while providing solutions utilizing our products and tools.
The Career Opportunity: As a key player within the sales team, you will have the opportunity to work with top institutional investors across all asset classes and strategies. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contribute to the growth of the business. You will learn valuable sales skills and have the opportunity of a career path within a sales organization.
The Team / The Business: We value partnership and it is crucial that you are a great teammate in order to be successful within our organization. We reward hard work, dedication, and self starters. We believe that no one part is more valuable than the sum of the whole; we need everyone to achieve our goals.
• Working closely with the Sales team to identify new opportunities within the designated territory
• Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
• Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
• Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
• Work alongside sales team to negotiate contract terms and pricing
• Maintain focused approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
• Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Relationship Management group.
• Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
• Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Relationship Managers in existing accounts.
What We're Looking For:
An individual who has a passion within the Financial Services and desire to be a contributor to our Investment Management Sales Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1 to 3 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in a client service, sales and product support role/setting.
• Interest in solving problems for clients through the delivery of financial market data solutions and analytical tools.
• Desire to eventually be in a sales position.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel and Salesforce.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, and confident in delivering product demonstrations.