ASSOCIATE EDITOR, OIL MARKETS
- The Associate Editor will be responsible for publishing daily spot price assessments for a variety of crude oil and refined products markets, as well as writing daily market commentary and real-time news.
- Develop excellent source relationships with industry contacts.
- Look for opportunities to expand into new contacts.
- You will provide critical information, news and analysis to Platts subscribers.
The Career Opportunity: Significant growth opportunity within the Platts editorial team. Growth is encouraged and supported.
The Team /The Business:
- The right candidate for this role will be an enthusiastic team player with a passion for market reporting. Platts is a well-regarded source of expertise in the energy commodity markets. Our price assessments are used to settle billions of dollars’ worth of contracts every day. We foster a collaborative team environment that encourages working together.
- Drive to develop knowledge of North and South American oil markets. Understanding of market fundamentals is necessary in order to develop subject matter expertise.
- Working to intra-day deadlines in high pressure environments. Our processes are daily and we have frequent intraday deadlines.
- Accuracy under time pressure. It is critical that we deliver accurate assessments to the market consistently.
- Proven real time news abilities. This position will be writing news and analysis on a real time basis.
- Spanish language skills are a plus.
Job ID :
Posted On :
Houston, TX US