The Role: Software Test Architect
The Location: Charlottesville, VA, Richmond, VA or Centennial, CO
The Team: You will be a key member of the Quality Assurance team whose mission is to enable the delivery of MI data and analytics and establish confidence in the quality of each release, to maximize client value.
The Impact: You will be a key partner to technology colleagues in evolving the testing frameworks used at the Market Intelligence division. In doing so you will identify framework level improvements to testing architecture and practices as the industry, applications and infrastructure evolve.
What’s in it for you: Do you love to explore new tools/technology to drive automation and test reusability? Do you want to be part of an organization committed to quality and innovation? Would you like to lead a team of talented QA professionals who will shape the QA vision for a global division? This is the role for you.
- Provide technical leadership and strategic direction for the testing organization.
- Evaluate and improve testing frameworks for a global division supporting multiple product lines.
- Establish and champion methodologies for creating solutions that are flexible / scalable, providing the ability to easily expand functionality, load, and user base.
- Works closely within a group of technical and business users in a fast paced, dynamic/team-oriented environment to meet project milestones and objectives.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- Model the right technical solutions to meet our growing needs.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Solid understanding of software testing and architecture in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of automation tools (ex. Cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience building automated and reusable testing strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of multiple testing and automated testing frameworks.
Please note:This position is limited to individuals who will not require company sponsorship now or in the future for continued work authorization.
bout S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.