The Role: As a Content Analyst for Global Bank Industry Fundamentals, you will utilize internal & external public research sources such as government regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry documents, analyst reports to collect, summarize and synthesize relevant information into a summary template for delivery to our product. The role would require you to participate in time-sensitive tasks and work with colleagues across different operational data centers in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of our data.
The Location: Makati Stock Exchange
The Team: The Global Bank Industry Fundamentals team is responsible for providing summary fundamental information of small to mid-capital banks (with US$500bn in assets or lower) from around the world. We cover over 7,500 banks spanning 195 countries and territories in 6 continents. We also cover over 500 Broker/Dealers, Exchanges and Clearing companies. Team members work closely with different teams across the organization to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information to clients.
The Impact: The data that Content Analysts’ process provide our clients the necessary historical, fundamental information to make essential business investment decisions. Our clients include Investment Bankers, Investment Managers, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, Credit Risk Analysts and Central Banks.
What’s in it for you:
- A professional and multicultural, diverse working environment
- Exposure to the global financial markets, different kinds of accounting principles, financial disclosures and procedures
- Be part of a high-performance, results-focused meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability.
- Responsible for entering and analyzing fundamental data of small to mid-capital banks from around the world within detailed timelines and procedures
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Work with Document Sourcing, Translations, Market Data Management and other teams to complete tasks assigned to them.
- Test new database/application releases and updates where appropriate providing expert user feedback
- Support the team in completing audit fixes, client requests, live maintenance tasks and other projects within the designated guarantee date.
- Improve efficiencies in work processes through lean methodology and automation
What We’re Looking For:
- A self-starter with strong time and priority management skills
- Strong analytical and research skills; Detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A team player but can still function independently
- Ability to work and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools – Office, SQL, Excel
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English
- College Degree in the area of Business, Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in data entry and analysis
- Flexible to work in shifting schedules and render overtime when there is a business need
- Must be willing to work in Makati and in a midshift schedule.