Senior Manager – Transcriptions will be responsible for the oversight and management of day-to-day Transcripts operations with a focus on timeliness, quality and continuous improvement.
The position is open for Islamabad, Pakistan
A multi-cultured diverse team of 400+ employees spread across four operating sites. We take pride in disruptive innovation by producing our content using non-conventional tools and methodologies that makes us what we are today i.e. Market Leaders.
The senior manager will champion process improvements and operational excellence through LEAN and Automation in order to unlock additional capacity for the team to take on more. As a people’s manager, you will be responsible for upskilling your team ensuring their readiness for the future technology, career progression and engagement. The role is highly collaborative and is focused on bringing together partners in the formation and successful execution of business strategies including policy/SOP alignment across operational sites. You will work within the context of a cross-functional team aligned between Steward Leads, Operations Managers, Product and Technology.
What’s in it for you:
Work in a team that is truly global in nature. Gain a hands on experience working with industry disruptive tools that will feed the markets of future. Lead Integration and migration programs. Work with Operations Leadership to set and / or approve policies around production and ingestion of Transcripts.
- Manage Day-to-Day production activities, ensuring timeliness and quality.
- Train, coach and develop team members.
- Model and champion operational excellence in all day-to-day activities.
- Utilize Business and Process knowledge to champion innovation and challenge manual / bespoke / inefficient processes to drive the strategy with a view to ultimately reducing operational risk and increasing the efficiency.
- Design process improvements that can be standardized, scaled, optimized and automated globally and across practices.
- Implement process improvement initiatives with highest impact on cost savings and efficiencies (ROI).
- Implement appropriate metrics that monitor performance against target and hold Business Partners and Operations teams accountable for achieving them.
- Build long-term collaborative relationships with key Business Partners and act as trusted advisor on operational matters.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across different groups globally to ensure successful implementation of process improvements and changes.
- Effectively use LEAN and Automation tools to drive process optimization and efficiencies.
- Proactively catalogue and provide mitigation steps for existing quality issues
- Set data KPIs and work with Operations Leads to achieve them
- Have an in-depth understanding of the dataset, and the downstream workflow and applications, in adherence with guidelines and policies.
What We’re Looking For:
- 8+ years of management experience in a complex global, multi-culture organization.
- Current knowledge of Transcription processes and systems.
- Proven success in designing and implementing process changes and improvements. High proficiency utilizing Lean tools and practices.
- Strong public speaking, presentations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate with and influence across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership in transformational project management
- Experience with managing, coaching and training employees.
- Referenceable history of successful change management
- BS or MS degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Systems Science, or Information Technology
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research, and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies, and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit: S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.