The Role: The Energy Product Specialist supports our commercial objective of developing and delivering integrated data and analytic solutions to clients globally. You will help Sales Executives and Relationship Managers connect relevant product solutions to workflow needs of corporate, investment management, professional services and government clients.
The Team: The team is composed of experienced professionals who understand the energy industry and are passionate about bringing quality data to target client segments they serve. We value partnership and it is crucial that you are a great teammate in order to be successful within our organization.
The Impact: As the energy subject matter authority on both the product(s) you represent and clients you serve, you are the hub of the commercial team and keep Sales Executives abreast of current market trends and how/where our solutions may be in more/less demand. Through daily interaction with clients and prospects you play a critical role in providing insights that help drive our ability to deliver client-centric, differentiated, sector-specific solutions.
What’s in it for you?
- Inclusive work environment, with regular mentoring from peers and leadership
- Career growth potential
- Global reach
- Help qualify new prospects and diagnose and present solutions in technical and highly specialized workflow/product applications
- Remain current on industry trends and share the latest industry buzz and highlight interesting news/research content with colleagues
- Consolidate and articulate the market feedback to Product Management to shape the product development and direction
- Collaborate with Relationship Management to explore additional use cases, grow usage and qualify new up-sell opportunities
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4-10 years of relevant industry experience (energy company, investment management or banking, consultancy) and ability to transfer this knowledge into product conversations
- Deep understanding of energy financials and the energy environment
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Passion for data driven analytic solutions
- A high level of client service and communication skills
- Strong level of computer skills and proficiency in MS Office software
- Advanced industry certification like MBA, CFA or ACA is a plus.