The Role: LATAM Payroll Assistant full time (1 year contract)
The Location: Buenos Aires
The Team: This team is Responsible for the Payroll process in five countries within the LATAM region.
The Impact: The LATAM Payroll Assistant will provide support to the Payroll team managing five countries in the region. Working closely with Finance and HR, He/ She will ensure the timely and correct delivery of requested tasks.
What’s in it for you: A great working environment within a multinational company.
Compensation, training, development and benefits
- Assist with general Payroll duties
- Ensures data integrity in all payroll systems
- Data review
- Reporting (mostly excel)
- Provides support for all payroll audits and payroll SOX reviews.
- Support vendor relationship
- Effectively manage strict payroll timetables and deadlines
- Reporting & Analytics as required
- Ad hoc projects
What We’re Looking For:
- Student of Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Intermediate English level, written and oral
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Great work attitude and team oriented
- Attention to detail
- Able to follow procedures in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous work experience within the area or in the financial dept.
- Knowledge of Portuguese language is a plus