The Role: Do you thrive in a dynamic environment, where the work changes daily? The Client Development Associate (CDA) strengthens the organization’s relationship with existing accounts by developing and executing dedicated, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives in our Investment Management Segment. CDA's drive continuous service improvement with ultimate goal/focus of revenue growth and retention. Develops the strategy, processes and delivery measurement for service among all functional areas responsible for delivering to the customer. Owns and handles customer relationship, ensures delivery of great service to the account, defines account strategy and manages revenue. Accountable for retention of existing revenue and delivery of overall revenue growth.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supports account and relationship management activities with existing clients.
- Tracks market and customer developments and trends. Reviews quarterly client results. Reports findings to Account Managers.
- Develops profiles on accounts including all affiliations, geographic presence, and business interests to help develop sales proposals for new business.
- Provide platform and product functionality training and support to clients. Gather client feedback to support product improvements and upgrades.
- Focuses on retaining business by ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
- Provides monthly account management and sales reports to sales and business management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ideally experience in a consultative sales or a client facing role (inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support)
- Goal and action orientated, with ability to work towards revenue targets within a business development environment
- Experience in dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers, etc.
- Solid organization, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be advantageous