The Role: S&P Global Market Intelligence is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant for our Ahmedabad office to support the executive stakeholders across the organization by providing administrative and operational support through standardized workflows. The Assistant will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals. You will be required to engage and partner with various parts of the organization, including the technology, facilities, security and procurement teams.
The Impact: The person in this position will have the opportunity to increase our ability to efficiently and effectively support our internal teams who serve our clients.
The Career Opportunity: This role will offer the opportunity to learn about S&P’s businesses, interact with global colleagues and partners, as well as facilitate best-in-class operations/site support.
The Team/The Business: The administration support team supports the S&P Global Market Intelligence division. This global team has a friendly and professional atmosphere; as an Executive Assistant you will act as a liaison between the executive team and supporting departments to execute on all required administrative and operational needs to maximize business workflows. The Assistant will coordinate resources, improve workflow processes, and maintain collaborative team environments to accomplish meeting all goals
Our Hiring Manager says: “We are looking for the kind of person who is passionate about people and driven to provide the best in class service to stakeholders. You will play a key role in the company, working closely with all key stakeholders and ensuring the smooth operation of the offices.”
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Maintains central point of record for all related executive information (travel, schedule, preferences, expenses, etc)
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Coordinate and support all meeting logistics; includes catering, meeting logistics, meeting materials, etc.
- Provide support to stakeholders, including coordination of transportation, accommodations, meeting preparation (preparing meeting materials) technical assistance
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions
- Communicates status updates on regular frequency to stakeholders as required
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Works collaboratively with various internal departments to establish clear stakeholder expectations to ensure all deliverables are completed on-time
- Responsible to maintaining accurate and relevant workflow procedures
- Take care of travel arrangements and expense reconciliation for executive support
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess experience of supporting and leading individuals to achieve required service levels.
- Possess critical thinking skills to problem solve independently to meet timelines and requirements.
- Possess strong verbal communication and writing skills, excellent time management as well as have a natural ability to set priorities, stay organized, meet deadlines, multitask, and mentor, coach and develop others.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving issues before they occur
- Be comfortable working with employees in remote locations /
- Be proficient with Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Basic knowledge of Travel
- Excellent team work skills
- Flexible schedule to meet important deadline/business need. Occasional weekend work is required
· Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
· At least 2-3+ years of experience in administrative role with executive assistant experience
· Experience in professional or financial services industry is highly preferred