The Role: We are seeking a Director to join our Data Marketplace product management team. As Director, you will work with customers and internal partners, write business cases, and help drive product management for strategic projects for the group.
The Location: New York, New York
The Impact: Do you have an interest to help our clients overcome their business challenges? In this role, your success will be contingent upon your ability to successfully lead the design, roadmap and execution of our ingestion, cross-reference capabilities, tagging, and tool set to integrate with meaningful customer and analysis tools. You will be directing and coordinating the market development & product management activities in new markets, growing market share, and obtaining competitive position.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will lead the product development and management process to identify growth opportunities and develop a robust pipeline for long term growth.
- Develops relationships with existing customers including business heads or C-Suite executives with the goal of cultivating continued use of our products/platforms or services as well as identifying new products based on their needs or developing trends in the respective markets.
- Leads project teams passionate about developing key growth areas. Consults with Sales leadership to set sales strategies. Lead win/loss analysis for the products.
- Partnering with internal content and technology teams to lead the data ingestion model.
- Researching and analyzing strategically relevant markets and clients to make recommendations on new business opportunities. Establishing a marketing campaign for product groups. You will craft the business plan including pricing.
- You will need broad knowledge of the industry, and the competitive landscape as well as deep specialized knowledge of our businesses and products.
- Identifies and resolves complex problems in business and product development to improve revenue generation and business growth. Solves problems using in-depth industry knowledge.
What We're Looking For:
- Advanced degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related discipline required.
- 12+ years of experience in Product Management.
- Exposure to markets relevant to product specialty. Management consulting or business development experience.
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.