S&P Global Market Intelligence
Role: Team Leader
Sampling vertical of Quality Control domain, simulates client experience with Product and provides intelligence on quality of data available on different products. Provides real time feedback on errors identified and partners with Content teams in driving improvements with the objective of delivering the data of highest quality. Operations are spread across three locations in India, viz, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad & Gurugram consisting of 130+ employees.
This role will involve working with the team and the manager on a variety of initiatives related to sampling.
This is an opportunity to lead the team consisting of 10 to 15 associates and contribute towards achieving the goals of team. Accountability would be towards understanding and owning the business objectives; be a role model for people and peer group; communicate with passion and enthusiasm, embrace change as a way of working and lead by example when communicating new initiatives.
• Manage day to day operations and guide associates there by improve performance of team to ensure consistent quality and efficiency
• Own and execute the quality metrics Liaise with Content and Technology teams to ensure operations run efficiently.
• Own and execute the quality metrics and partner with Content team to drive improvements.
• Manage the performance review process, talent development & management and performance evaluation processes of the team.
• Interact with stakeholders across locations, Liaise with Content and Technology teams to ensure operations run efficiently
• Educate and clarify queries of the team on various data extraction policies and technical aspects, Identify training needs and create talent pool for division requirements
• Manage team of employees working in diversified content sets.
• Ensure clear and seamless communication across levels and teams.
What we’re looking for:
Functional and Business Knowledge:
• Thorough understanding of financial statements & business related concepts.
• People management skills, ability to build and motivate a team.
• Possesses strong analytical skills.
• Solve a variety of problems within their operational setting.
• Provide solutions based on best practices and existing precedents.
• Coordinate and manage projects from start to finish.
• Works with multiple teams and interacts with other related teams across locations.
• Demonstrate strong commitment for timely deliverables
• Highly Responsible, proactive and ability to multi task
• Maintain high ethical standards, both personally and professionally.
• Excellent leadership skills and people management skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient knowledge on advanced MS Office.
• Requires working in rotation/night shifts on a need basis.
• Willing to work Rotational shifts.
• CA/CWA/PG degree in commerce or Business Administration/Management from accredited Institutions.
About S&P Global:
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.