S&P Global Platts
The Role: IT DR, Application Onboarding & Reporting Analyst
The Location: Gurgaon/Hyderabad
The Team: Working within the PAS Change and Process Tower, you will be reporting to the Head of Platts Application Support, within a team of 3, including the Process and Change Tower lead, as IT DR, Application Onboarding & Reporting Analyst.
The Impact: The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help form the next iteration of Platts Disaster recovery strategy, creating plans with every technical team to make sure our platforms are robust, stable and resilient.
What’s in it for you:
- Work in a growing dynamic team, helping with the digital transformation of the S&P Platts technology platforms.
- Gain exposure to all the entire Platts technology stack across all business lines.
- Work with a varied range of staff across multiple global locations, from junior level all the way up to management.
- Develop and grow your skills with internal and external training – we’ll invest in you to make you better.
- Review of existing documentation for all 100+ Applications within the Platts Digital Ecosystem
- Gap analysis of existing DR documentation for all of Platts applications.
- Helping establish and Platts DR policy framework with stakeholders within the technology and client facing departments, supporting the Process & Change tower lead.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual updates of progress on remediation effort.
- Application onboarding of all new Platts Applications.
- Supporting the Change & Process lead at S&P Global Group level calls.
- Monthly/Periodic reporting on all Change and Process related reports
- Owner of the Platts Risk Register
- working across all IT departments to identify owners of systems
- ensuring that ITDR plans are created, reviewed and tested on a periodical basis.
- Ensuring all Platts ITDR plans are in Sunguard Assurance system (Training to be provided)
- Reporting to corporate ITDR program office and internal audit departments on Platts ITDR compliance
What We’re Looking For:
- Atlassian product suite experience desirable (JIRA, Confluence etc).
- Previous Development experience desireable.
- Track record of excellent stakeholder management (matrix management) experience.
- Understanding of key technologies to aid understanding of technical infrastructure.
- Exposure to Risk Management and Mitigation.
- Project Management exposure desirable.
- Basic Excel knowledge required, macro knowledge advantageous.
- Understanding of basic Wiki systems, such as Atlassian Confluence.
- Management experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of Sunguard Assurance system beneficial
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Understanding of IT Development Cycle, previous development experience essential. Agile/Waterfall.
- ITIL Foundational knowledge essential (training to be provided).
- Computer Science Degree with coding experience desirable.
- SCRUM Master Qualification desirable.
S&P Global Platts
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better-informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We’re the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.