The Location: Houston, TX
The Team: The team is composed of experienced sales professionals. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
The Impact: As a Manager, Americas Sales Strategy you will be joining the Americas Sales Leadership team and will be supported by colleagues with diverse backgrounds and experience.
What's in it for you: This is an opportunity to help shape the sales team of a global organization by strategic planning to improve efficiency, forecasting, and account planning.
- Bring strategic planning and program management capability to the Americas sales team
- Define, implement and manage a new logo / lead distribution program according to established criteria
- Identify, design and implement sales campaigns targeting specific commodities, regions, or industry sectors
- Collaborate with content, sales operations, and marketing in the design, development, and implementation these campaigns
- Work across all teams to assist in design, development, and implementation of industry segment strategies
- Establish best practices to identify and target white space in sectors or regions
- Measure and report success of all campaigns and programs
- Assist Americas Sales Leadership with the preparation and presentation of internal and external presentations and proposals.
- Look for opportunities to optimize processes within sales, minimize waste, with the goal of improving efficiency, forecasting, and account planning
What we're looking for:
- Degree with minimum 5 years working within a commercial organization supporting teams managing complex accounts, preferably in a commodity information provider or consulting role
- Excellent communication (verbal, non-verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of account planning, pipeline management, and forecasting
- Experience working with field marketing organizations collaborating in design, development, and delivery of campaigns
- Very strong planning and organizational skills, able to prioritize
- Competent with systems (Oracle, SalesForce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of the Oil industry and other commodities such as Petrochemicals, LNG and Metals with understanding of front, mid and back office functions, as well as analysts