HR Intern, Talent Acquisition
- As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will work closely with team members in Gurgaon and across India. This is a dynamic team that strives on individual and team development, we provide countless opportunities to learn transferable skills & global recruitment best practices.
- Provide strategic recruitment and assessment solutions across all key clients/disciplines within S&P Global. The talent acquisition activities include executive and non-executive recruiting, internal mobility, and campus recruiting. Individuals mapped to this job family are involved in establishing and implementing selection and recruitment procedures, interviewing, testing, reference and background checking, developing and extending employment offers, facilitating and administering new-hire processes etc.
What’s in it for you:
- S&P Global is seeking a Talent Acquisition HR Intern. This role is responsible for supporting the Business groups (IT as well as non-IT) in driving the talent capability. The role will deliver continuous improvements in the quality, time and cost of hiring. Further, the candidate will be expected to align to their client’s business strategy(ies) and deliver against metrics.
- Job Requisition Owner and PoC for the hiring manager and other internal stakeholders for both IT and non-IT, lateral and campus hiring
- Offer management and take candidates queries regarding compensation and benefits
- Candidate Sourcing and pipelining
- Utilizing multiple techniques to source candidates such as cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
- Advanced level of screening including interviewing candidates
- Manage Campus hiring process by facilitating and attending recruitment events; building relationships with universities and other external organizations
- Manages the hiring/internal mobility process
- Manage Internal performance matrix
- Schedule and oversee Walk-in drives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate jobs boards
- Conduct intake meetings with the hiring managers to understand talent needs/gaps and create a talent identification, assessment and recruitment plan for specific open positions
- Analyze BGV report findings and take appropriate steps
- Update and close workflow in RMS
- Maintain communication with candidates on interview process status
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of data w.r.t. candidate records, status and interview results in respective trackers
- Provide end to end support to the supervisor on Recruitment Analytics
- Generate appropriate mix of internal, external, active and passive candidates by developing and building applicant pipeline and utilizing databases, social media, job boards, working with colleges/universities, internet sites, professional organizations ,etc.
- Develops a partnership with team leads and hiring managers, integrating the company’s key business initiatives with hiring objectives
- Identifies talent prospects and coordinates talent assessment
· Provide Support on special projects as required
- Supports diversity initiatives and ensures hiring targets are met
- Able to conceptualize, create and run internal and external talent attraction and branding campaigns
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS/B.com/MBA or equivalent education
- 0.5-1.5 years’ experience in recruiting.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Good business acumen combined with strategic business partnership and consulting which delivers tangible results.
- Ability to effectively collaborate across organization boundaries
- Good Presentation skills
- Experience with conceptualizing and running talent attraction and employer branding initiatives
About S&P Global
At S&P Global, we don’t give you intelligence—we give you essential intelligence. The essential intelligence you need to make decisions with conviction. We’re the world’s foremost provider of ratings, benchmarks and analytics in the global capital and commodity markets. Our divisions include:
- S&P Global Ratings, which provides credit ratings, research and insights essential to driving growth and transparency.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence, which provides insights into companies, markets and data so that business and financial decisions can be made with conviction.
- S&P Dow Jones Indices, the world’s largest resource for iconic and innovative indices, which helps investors pinpoint global opportunities.
- S&P Global Platts, which equips customers to identify and seize opportunities in energy and commodities, stimulating business growth and market transparency.