The Team: The team is composed of multinational experienced professionals within financial institutions industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value teamwork and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
What is in it for you: You are a key player within the sales team and you will have the opportunity to work with the major key clients within all sectors across Eastern Europe, Russia and CIS. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contributing to the growth of the business.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead clients from the front and have direct impact for future growth of the business. In doing so you will get to learn their business and help clients identify needs, whilst providing solutions utilizing our products and tools.
- Being a direct contributor to sales division you main target is to maintain total new sales at or above assigned quota.
- Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
- Establish deep understanding of the industrial community, identify key influencers, develop and maintain senior level relations
- Identify growth areas within the area, plan territory development and execute territory growth
- Find, develop and close new opportunities within the designated territory
- Work closely with teams of product specialists and account managers to identify new opportunities in existing clients
- Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects and approach them proactively with new propositions.
- Coordinate and provide sales pitches and product demonstrations basing on diagnostic conversations that aim to identify and show value of the solution
- Negotiate contract terms and pricing
- Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
- Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Account Management group.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English, written, business, negotiations
- Display a proven track record in consultative sales.
- An interest / understanding of the financial institutions industry
- Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales
- Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person
- Readiness to travel to Europe and CIS about 50% of the time
About Company (Global)
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a leading provider of financial and industry data, research, news and analytics to investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities worldwide. We combine broad data, powerful analytics and deep sector intelligence to give our clients unrivaled insight into the companies and markets they follow.
Learn more at: http://marketintelligence.spglobal.com/
S&P Global includes Ratings, Market Intelligence, S&P Dow Jones Indices and Platts. Together, we’re the foremost providers of essential intelligence for the capital and commodities markets.