The Role: Associate Director, Technology & Insights
The Team: We aim to maximize the productivity of our sales, relationship management, & marketing teams by driving adoption of our commercial strategy and organizational values. We provide the operational framework to lead change and instill best practices by developing smart business processes and essential enabling tools.
The Impact: You will be responsible for providing the tools and insights that power the commercial organization. You will lead a team to build the vision and roadmap for the future use of our CRM and other key enabling tools. You will also partner closely with our senior leadership and finance teams to analyze trends in performance data and provide insights that lead to better management decision-making, sales productivity, and customer engagement.
- Manage a team of CRM Product Owners to size, prioritize and execute on SFDC development projects. Look for opportunities to improve current SFDC processes and drive efficiency through technical improvements and automation where possible.
- Make recommendations on new analytical tools and capabilities to advance the commercial strategy and improve the customer experience.
- Research and implement tools to increase productivity through improved pipeline, territory and account management.
- Work with senior commercial leadership and finance to analyze performance data on ongoing basis. Advise on areas of opportunity.
- Partner with Commercial Analytics to streamline and improve the user experience in reporting and data management.
- Oversee management of goals and incentives. Partner with Finance to improve impact of incentives and simplify implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Economics or related field preferred)
- 5-7 years related work experience; 2+ years of management experience
- Experience in excel and CRM tools. Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.
For more information, visit, S&P Global Market Intelligence
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions on the basis of merit, capability and equality of opportunity, and without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law, or any other characteristic that has no bearing on a person’s ability to perform his or her job.
Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.