S&P Global Ratings
The Role: You will be a critical member to the credit ratings team for Korean Corporates. You are responsible for analyzing individual company’s financial performance, competitive industry placement and quality of management for analytical purposes. This analysis also includes sectors and market trends.
The Impact: You will be responsible for the development of spreadsheet statistics and databases and will be actively involved in developing rating committee presentations, portfolio reviews and commentaries.
The Team / The Business: You will be part of a global and multicultural team.
Your skills: Bachelor degree is required. You have in-depth knowledge of market updates in the financial and corporate industry. You have strong analytical and research skills. Candidates with less experience can be considered as Research Assistant.
Our Hiring Manager says: “I’m looking for the kind of person who is passionate to pursue a career in credit research. You will play a key role within the Analytical team assisting resolving client’s needs and assess client’s financial performance, projections and business plan.”
- Collects economic and financial information specific to a commodity market or organization, conducts market sector or statistical analysis and interprets key market data elements into useful business information
- Leverages broad scope of knowledge when performing analysis on data sets
- Focuses on theory and concepts, applying quantitative or analytical skills to complete projects/studies/tasks
- Conducts research including identifying data, data input, and statistical analysis of results and creates and maintains data and analysis reports
- Works closely with senior analysts to ensure most recent information is updated in the financial model.
- Support senior analysts to prepares presentations and participate the meetings with clients.
- Bachelor degree in commerce, finance, accounting or related subjects
- Pursuing CPA or CFA designation will be ideal
- 3 – 4 years of research or analytical experience with other financial institutions
- Strong Excel and analytical skills to collate and analyze a wide range of information
- Strong network and understanding of the Korean market
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Korean
- Good organization skills and very high attention to details
- Good time management and prioritization; managing priorities while maintaining high standards; and to work in a team.
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Research Assistant
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence.For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.