The Role: The position oversees Commercial Analytics in APAC region, primarily supporting the Head of Sales and Relationship (Europe, RMEA and APAC) who is based in Singapore.
The Impact: You will assist Senior Leaders and Commercial Managers develop streamlined/operationalized tools, and actionable reporting to support the Sales and Relationship Managers job family.
The Career Opportunity: Our Company prides itself in being an equal opportunity employer and a result faced meritocracy. We set high standards and value accountability for all. At the same time, we seek to identify and reward exceptional performance with growth opportunities. Based on planned growth & initiatives, you have an opportunity to emerge to more specialized roles and act as a resource for the team and the company.
The Team / Business: The Commercial Analytics team is a fast paced, challenging environment. Tight deadlines, high pressure and large data sets are to be expected, along with an opportunity to learn, grow and achieve personal development goals. The Commercial Analytics team is a unique position to support a newly design sales organization and “start from the ground up” on a lot of projects, which provides a lot of flexibility and opportunities to develop.
Your Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills, strong project management and time management skills. Highly analytical who can work in a fast paced team environment. Ability to problem solve and think proactively/creatively. Must have advanced excel skills.
- Lead, maintain, and improve tools, processes and reporting to support the commercial managers in Europe, APAC and RMEA
- Provide regular reporting and insights to support the APAC, Europe and RMEA commercial teams
- Identifies, develops and conducts sophisticated analyses that solves problems or answers business needs
- Management of pipeline and forecast tools. Ensure forecast and pipelines are updated accurately and timely in SFDC through regular BCF (budget, commit, forecast) meetings
- Support yearly updates in terms of quota, book, account assignments, etc
- Assist commercial in preparing for monthly business review meetings with counter parts in the product organization
- Coordinate with counterparts with the Commercial Ops team globally to ensure consistency across the region as well as regularly work with cross-functional teams (like Finance)
- Create sales and business unit related presentations
- Participation in related group calls with US and EMEA colleagues
- 4-6 years of professional experience in the financial industry with a proficiency in Excel
- Sound organizational skills, with the ability to manage time effectively, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines, show initiative and make timely, reliable decisions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Must utilize strong phone, interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment to engage effectively with clients and other functions
- Ability to adapt to changing environment and to work effectively as part of a team within the larger departmental and global framework
- Ability to manage and influence others
- Experience with large/complex data sets, maintaining a high attention to detail and working with cross-functional teams to deliver results
- Positive, dedicated attitude and ability to engage and motivate teams
- Strong desire to innovate and optimize processes
- Advanced computer skills including: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, SFDC
- Salesforce experience is preferred
S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, we know that not all information is important—some of it is vital. Accurate, deep and insightful. We integrate financial and industry data, research and news into tools that help track performance, generate alpha, identify investment ideas, understand competitive and industry dynamics, perform valuation and assess credit risk. Investment professionals, government agencies, corporations and universities globally can gain the intelligence essential to making business and financial decisions with conviction.
S&P Global Market Intelligence is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence.
To all recruitment agencies; S&P does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward such resumes to any S&P Global employee, office location or website. S&P Global will not be responsible for any fees related to such resumes
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.